Six Different Uses for Baking Soda at Your Apartment near The Villages, FL
Baking soda is a versatile substance, and can be used in many different ways as a domestic cleaner. While baking soda is normally an ingredient found in recipes, you can actually use it for dozens of other purposes in your apartment.
Here is a list of six ways to use baking soda at your apartment near The Villages, Florida:
• To freshen a rug, sprinkle baking soda on the rug, wait 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up
• To brighten your clothes, add 1 cup of baking soda to a load of laundry along with your detergent
• To remove stubborn food debris from a pot or pan, sprinkle a generous amount on the pot or pan, add hot water and dish soap, let soak for 15 minutes, and then rinse off
• To help relieve a bug bite or sunburn, mix together equal parts baking soda and water and apply directly to the bite or burn
• To unclog a kitchen drain, pour in 1 cup of baking soda, and then 1 cup of hot vinegar
• To clean a toilet, just add ¼ cup of baking soda to the bowl, and then scrub it away
The next time you need to unclog your kitchen drain or freshen up a rug in your home, consider baking soda as your cleaner of choice. You may be surprised at the fantastic results.
PepperTree Apartment Homes come in professional color schemes and are equipped with glass-top stoves, oversized maple and oak kitchen cabinets, walk-in closets, and full-sized washer and dryer hook-ups. In addition, we offer many wonderful community amenities, such as our air-conditioned full-sized indoor basketball court, sparkling zero entry community pool, and social room with billiards and flat-screen TVs. Contact us today to learn more.