Make Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip in Your Apartment Near The Villages, FL
The kitchens inside every PepperTree apartment home is well equipped with spacious pantries, glass-top stoves, and large refrigerators. So they are an excellent place to cook up delicious meals and snacks, including this easy-to-make buffalo chicken dip.
Here is the recipe for this popular dip:
- 2 cups shredded chicken (you can either cook chicken yourself and shred it, or buy pre-cooked, shredded chicken)
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup of your preferred hot sauce or buffalo sauce
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Celery seeds (optional)
- Scallions (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce in a bowl
- Fold in the shredded chicken
- Spread the mixture in a small baking dish
- Sprinkle with cheese, celery seeds, and scallions
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Top with crumbled blue cheese
This is also a versatile snack, because it can be served with a variety of foods for dipping, including crackers, tortilla chips, or healthier options such as celery and carrots. Following these simple steps, you can be well on your way to making this delicious dish in your apartment near The Villages, FL.
If you are not yet a resident of PepperTree Apartment Homes and would like more information on our amenities and features, including our spacious kitchens, contact us today. You are also invited to stop by the leasing office for a tour.