Cleaning Your Refrigerator and Freezer at Your Apartment by The Villages, FL
At PepperTree Apartment Homes, your kitchen will come equipped with a glass-top stove, oversized maple and oak cabinets, and a large refrigerator and freezer with an icemaker. It’s important to maintain a clean and organized fridge and freezer, as this can help to keep your food fresh and stop odors from developing.
Cleaning your refrigerator and freezer at your PepperTree apartment by The Villages, Florida, is a simple process:
• First, empty the contents of your refrigerator, making sure to check expiration dates and throw out any food that is out of date.
• Second, wipe down the shelves and walls of the refrigerator. Use a multipurpose cleaning spray and paper towels, or disinfectant wipes, to get surfaces extra clean.
• Third, add the food back to the fridge.
• You’ll repeat this entire process with the freezer. It’s also a good idea to dump the ice sitting in the icemaker’s bin, clean the ice bin (make sure to rinse the ice bin thoroughly so there’s no soap or cleaning product residue left behind), and start fresh with a new batch of ice.
• Once both the fridge and freezer have been successfully cleaned, use a multipurpose spray and paper towels, or disinfectant wipes, to wipe down the outside.
And just like that – you now have a sparkling refrigerator and freezer. Not only does this give you a tidier-looking kitchen, but it is also a great way to determine what foods you have sitting in your fridge that need to be tossed out, so your fridge and freezer will look organized and clean.
If you are not yet a resident at PepperTree Apartment Homes, please feel free to contact us or stop by our leasing office to take a tour of our apartments and see our wonderful amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center with children’s play area, zero-entry community pool, and scenic clubhouse.