10 Different Ways to Use Coconut Oil at Your Apartment near The Villages, FL
Coconut oil is an edible oil that has been growing in popularity in recent years. It can be a healthier substitute for vegetable oil, olive oil, and butter, as it is packed with antioxidants and nutrients. But, coconut oil has many other uses, aside from cooking.
Here are 10 different ways to use coconut oil at your apartment near The Villages, Florida:
• As a natural SPF 4 sunscreen
• On cuticles to promote nail growth
• To control hair frizz
• As an nighttime facial moisturizer
• As a natural chap stick
• To help your body heal from a sunburn
• To reduce the itch of mosquito bites
• As a natural shaving cream
• To promote hair growth (when rubbed onto the scalp)
• To prevent dry skin on hands and elbows
Coconut oil has many different uses as a natural remedy, but remember, it’s always important to consult your doctor before trying something new on your skin or scalp.
If you are not a resident of PepperTree Apartment Homes but would like to learn more about becoming one, contact us today. We’d be happy to take you on a tour of our community to show you our beautiful apartments and the many wonderful amenities our residents enjoy, like our zero-entry community pool, air-conditioned full-sized indoor basketball court, and fully equipped fitness center.