Apartment Community in The Villages, FL Close to Ocala
PepperTree Apartment Homes is located just seconds away from The Villages, but there are also a number of other notable communities just a short distance away. One of the most prominent nearby communities is the city of Ocala. Also known as the Horse Capital of the World, Ocala is an inviting community and a great place to work, dine, shop, and play.
The city of Ocala has much to offer to residents of the area, including:
- A number of relaxing public parks, such as Tuscawilla Park, Clyatt Park, and Veteran’s Memorial Park
- A downtown area filled with unique restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife venues
- Post-secondary institutions, including the College of Central Florida and Rasmussen College
- Silver Springs and Wild Waters themed attractions
- The Fort King National Historic Monument
- The Appleton Museum of Art
- Guided tours of historic homes and buildings built in the 19th century
- And much more
There’s much to be seen and experienced in Ocala, and it’s all just a quick drive away from PepperTree Apartment Homes. If you care to learn more about renting an apartment in The Villages, FL at PepperTree, or want to find out more information about the area, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or call our leasing office today.