Polishing Shoes in Your Wildwood Apartment
Polishing shoes is the ideal way to restore their original luster that fades away with time. It’s an easy process that takes just a few minutes and requires no more than shoe polish, water, and a few dry rags. And if you think your shoes look like they could use some extra shine while living in our Wildwood apartment community, polishing shoes makes for a nice, short weekend activity.
Here are a few tips to help you out the next time you’re polishing some shoes in your Wildwood apartment:
- First, use a clean towel to wipe away dust
- Place a dime-sized amount of shoe polish the same color as your shoes on a thin rag
- Move the rag in a small, circular motion until the entire shoe has been covered in polish
- Place your shoes in the sunlight for a few minutes to allow the polish to “go off”
- Lightly spray water on your shoes, and then polish them dry using a clean, dry rag
- Store them in a location in your Wildwood apartment where the shine will not be damaged, such as a shoe rack in a closet
In no time at all your shoes will have a shine again that you haven’t seen in quite a while. For more information about our Wildwood apartment community, please give us a call or stop by our leasing office today. We’d be more than delighted to show you around and point out all of our fantastic amenities.