Tips for Spending Time in the Sun at Your Wildwood Apartment Community
Summer is nearly here and the temperatures are already rising high into the nineties. That means it’s time for many people to start enjoying the Florida sunshine. It’s easy to get caught up in having fun outside and forget about the health risks of sunbathing, but it is very important to remember to protect one’s skin and eyes when soaking up rays from the sun.
When tanning by the swimming pool or spending time outside of your Wildwood apartment, follow these helpful hints:
- Use a sunscreen or sun tan lotion with an appropriate SPF for your complexion. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen lip balm to your lips, too.
- Reapply sunscreen or sun tan lotion every hour.
- Reapply sun screen or sun tan lotion after getting wet unless the bottle specifically says that it does not wash off in water.
- Try to tan for no more than two hours daily. Tans develop progressively over time, not overnight.
- Tan both your front and back sides to avoid overexposure to the sun.
- Always wear a hat or sunglasses with ultraviolet ray protection to protect your eyes.
Outdoor activities are a great way to relax and meet people at your Wildwood apartment community. At PepperTree Apartment Homes, we want our residents to enjoy our amenities, but please remember to protect yourself from the strong Florida sunshine when outside. For more information on the swimming pool and other lavish amenities in our community, contact the PepperTree leasing office.