Tying a Tie in Your Apartment in Wildwood, FL
Tying a tie is something perceived as difficult to do, when in fact, it’s fairly simple. A well-tied tie can leave a lasting impression on people, and is a must-have accessory in certain settings such as business meetings and fancy dinners.
Tying a tie is quick, and any resident can do it in his or her apartment in Wildwood, FL. There are many different distinguishable knots out there, including the Windsor, the Half Windsor, and the Prince Albert. Here is a quick and easy way to tie a Half Windsor knot:
- Place the tie around your neck with the wide end hanging about a foot lower than the narrow end.
- Cross the wide end over the narrow end and back under the narrow end.
- Bring the wide end of the tie through the loop at the top, and pull it down through the loop.
- Once again, cross the wide end over the narrow end and back under the narrow end.
- Carefully pull the long end through the hole at the top, and pull it tight to tighten the knot.
- Hold the narrow end with one hand, and use the other hand to push the knot up to the collar.
- Adjust the knot so that it lies in the middle of the collar spread.
Following these steps, residents can leave the PepperTree apartment community dressed to impress. If you would like more information about our community, please give us a call or stop by our leasing office today.