Different Uses for a Mason Jar
Mason jars come in a wide variety of sizes, can be found at most big grocery stores, and are relatively inexpensive. Best of all, these jars can serve many different purposes – from being used as decorative items to relying on them for their intended purpose of preserving foods and herbs.
Some ways individuals can use mason jars around a home include:
- Painting them using acrylic paint and using them as vases for fresh flowers
- Using them are storage containers for dry goods, such as rice
- Transforming them into a bathroom essential by drilling a hole into the lid and fitting a soap dispenser pump through it, making your mason jar perfect for dispensing either soaps or lotions
- Decoupaging fall leaves onto mason jars for a year-long reminder of autumn
- Replacing a broken blender container with a mason jar, since most blender blades fit into them
- Using them to store a variety of products, from cotton balls and Q-tips, to toothbrushes and makeup tools
Using decorative mason jars or finding other ways to personalize items can help an apartment feel even homier. To learn about PepperTree Apartment Homes, contact us today. One of our friendly representatives would be happy to give you a tour of our apartments by The Villages and answer any of your questions.