Six Strategies to Reduce Allergens in Apartments for Rent in Wildwood
Whether or not you suffer from allergies, chances are you will breathe easier when you reduce allergens in your home. Here are some simple ways to arm yourself against the pollen and dust that you’ll inevitably confront in the environment.
- Start by vacuuming everything possible in your home on a weekly basis. This includes rugs, floors, couches, pillows, and curtains. Try to use a vacuum with a HEPA filter, as this will trap smaller particles that could aggravate allergies.
- Next, during each sheet change, quickly run your vacuum attachment over your mattress. Chances are, you spend several hours a day in bed. So why not go the extra mile to keep it fresh?
- Dust and dust often. Remember key places like your television screen, molding, and ceiling fan blades.
- Consider not keeping plants in your home or on your patio. They can collect dust and they also can produce pollen. If you do own houseplants, make sure to dust them too.
- Make sure to change your air conditioner/heater filters once a month.
Finally, to keep our apartments for rent in Wildwood as fresh as they can be, make sure to use your kitchen and bathroom ventilation. After taking a hot shower, leave your bathroom fan on for a half-hour after showering. Likewise, when cooking, turn on the oven’s overhead fan so that it can draw smoke particles out of your apartment.