Brewing Sweet Tea in Our Apartments in Wildwood, Florida
Living in Florida, you’ve probably had the luxury to enjoy a delicious sweet tea. After all, sweet tea is a beverage that people in the southeastern United States love to drink. Some people even have several sweet teas a day. You don’t have to go to a local grocery store or restaurant to purchase a sweet tea, though. Thanks to a spacious, full kitchen, you can actually brew your own sweet tea from home in our apartments in Wildwood, Florida. All you need is a large pot, some tea bags, a container to store the tea, and some granulated sugar or artificial sweetener to make it sweet.
Follow these steps to brew your own iced tea from home:
- Boil some water in a large pot on the stove.
- When the water is boiling, remove the pot from heat and insert the tea bags. A general rule of thumb is to add one tea bag for every one-and-a-half cups of water boiled.
- When the tea bags have turned the water completely brown (after a few minutes), add sugar or another sweetener to make it sweet, and stir until the sweetener has dissolved. A good suggestion is to add about a cup of sugar for every quart of water boiled.
- Cover the pot and allow it to sit 45 minutes to an hour, or until it has reached room temperature.
- Pour the tea from the pot into a large glass or plastic pitcher.
- Store in your refrigerator, and enjoy once the tea is cold.
Of course, you can tweak the suggested recipe when brewing tea at our apartments in Wildwood, Florida for a delicious creation that is all your own. For more about the apartments we have available at PepperTree Apartment Homes, please give our leasing office a call or stop by today for a tour of the community. We hope to see you soon.