Making Homemade Fudgesicles in Our Apartments for Rent near The Villages
There’s nothing quite like a fudgesicle on a hot summer day. In Florida, almost every day feels like summer, making fudgesicles a treat to be enjoyed almost all year long. When you live at PepperTree Apartment Homes, you’ll have a large, full kitchen where you can make some delicious fudgesicles on your own and escape the Florida heat.
Follow these directions when you want to make fudgesicles from home at PepperTree Apartment Homes:
- First, you’ll need a plastic popsicle kit – these can be purchased at local grocery stores.
- Then combine a package of chocolate pudding mix, two cups of milk, and four scoops of either chocolate or vanilla ice cream in a blender.
- Pour the blended concoction into the popsicle containers, and then insert the popsicle stick into the container so that the end with the stick is facing upward.
- Place in the freezer for a few hours to get icy cold.
- Enjoy your delicious creation, and share with a friend.
Making your own fudgesicles can be fun, and it can even help you to save some money from buying them already made at a local grocery store. To gather more information about the apartments for rent near The Villages at PepperTree Apartment Homes, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or give our leasing office a call today.