Learning How to Make Stuffing in Our Apartments in Wildwood, Florida
Stuffing is synonymous with the holiday season, specifically Thanksgiving. Although, eating stuffing shouldn’t be limited to just to the holidays. In fact, food as delicious as stuffing really should be enjoyed year-round. Fortunately, when you live in our apartments in Wildwood, Florida, you have the luxury of having a full kitchen, complete with an oven. This makes for the perfect place to prepare your own favorite stuffing recipe any day of the year.
The next time you want to make stuffing right in your PepperTree Apartment Homes kitchen, just follow these steps:
- Melt butter in a medium-sized skillet.
- Throw in a combination of onions and celery into the skillet and cook until the onions are a light gold color. Feel free to include other vegetables as well.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, and pour the mixture into a large bowl.
- Add to the bowl your stuffing bread and a healthy amount of chicken stock. Make sure the bread becomes moist.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and other seasonings you enjoy over the bowl.
- Pour the stuffing into a greased baking dish, cover in aluminum foil and bake at 325 degrees until the stuffing has reached a golden brown color.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy.
For more information about the kitchens and other great features and amenities at PepperTree Apartment Homes, call our leasing office today or stop by for your own personal tour of our community. We would love to show you around.