Squeezing Your Very Own Orange Juice in Our Apartments for Rent in The Villages
Among many things, Central Florida is known for its citrus, specifically oranges. Throughout the region are orange groves that produce millions upon millions of oranges each year. And while eating these oranges fresh off the tree can be enjoyable, there’s nothing quite like some fresh squeezed orange juice. At PepperTree Apartment Homes, our large and spacious kitchens make for an ideal location to turn some good old fresh Florida oranges into a delicious homemade beverage.
To make your own homemade orange juice in your PepperTree apartment, you’ll need to:
- Have a juicer and about 40 oranges on hand – this should be enough to make about a gallon of orange juice
- Slice oranges in half, and place the flat side of one half on top of your juicer
- Press down on and twist the orange half until all of the juice has been removed, then repeat with the other half
- Repeat the last two steps until all oranges have been squeezed and juiced
- Pour your collection of fresh orange juice into a sterilized, one-gallon container and place it in your refrigerator to cool
Squeezing orange juice can sometimes get messy, so be prepared to clean up your kitchen when you’ve finished squeezing all of the oranges. To gather more information about the apartments for rent in The Villages at PepperTree Apartment Homes, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or give our leasing office a call today.