Reading Great Books at Our Apartments Near The Villages, Florida
While our residents at PepperTree Apartment Homes can pass the time by enjoying our many community amenities, including our pool, basketball courts, and clubhouse, some days you may just want to relax and enjoy a good read. Fortunately, there are virtually countless books to choose from, covering every topic and written in every language imaginable. All you need to do is find a comfortable spot to recline in your spacious apartment home and start reading.
While the choices are almost limitless, you may want to use your free time to catch up on classic novels. Here are just a few fantastic suggestions that you can read at our apartments near The Villages, Florida:
• The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
• Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
• The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
• The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
• The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
• Moby Dick by Herman Melville
• Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
• The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
• Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
• 1984 by George Orwell
• For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
If you’re not yet a resident of PepperTree Apartment Homes and like the sound of reclining in one of our spacious apartments reading a great book, contact our leasing office today. We’ll be more than happy to show you our available units and give you a personal tour of our many amenities.